19 June 2013

Summer in the sticks

I loved her tripped out.
Clockwise from top left: Matthew Williamson summer coat, Fossil necklace, ? socks, Laura Palmer, Kissy Face clutch, Bass loafers, Chapstick, Uniqlo shorts

Greetings from Ghost Town! Hope you've all been well and are enjoying your summer breaks, or jobs...mine is a mixture of both really.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about the direction my life is going (again? haha). I'm an editor of my school paper now, and it's super exciting! I think I'm a little afraid, though...I keep asking myself if I'm ready. But when are you ever like, ready, you know? Sometimes it's best to just dive right in. I want to create a huge binder full of ideas for my section. Do any of you have organization strategies for your blogs or jobs? 

Let me know, and adventure! The world is beyond your front door.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there :) I would love to have us follow each other
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete